Our present company
We count ourselves lucky that our work allows us to regularly collaborate with a talented roster of creatives and craftsmen. Here’s a running list of who we turn to when we need that special something:
- A&K LabelsLabel printingIf your to-go order from your fave LA restaurant was sealed with a sticker, there’s a good chance that it was printed by the folks over at A&K. Kind, communicative, and quick to share their expertise, they’re our no-brainer vendor when we need some quality labels.
- Black Sheep StudioPrintingRicardo is a dream to work with. We especially appreciate his generosity when it comes to sharing his recommendations for all things print. Pop into his studio and there’s a good chance you’ll catch his cutie pup, Fausto.
- Elizabeth CarababasPhotographyWe were first introduced to Elizabeth's work via our client, Ceramicah, who sent us folders full of her beautiful imagery to use for our website design. We love when clients prioritize photoshoots and this was a best case scenario for us. Elizabeth's work feels contemplative, sincere, and effortlessly artful.
- Erik BenjaminsWordsA pure delight of a person! Thoughtful, curious, and an eternal optimist. We’ve worked with Erik in his capacity as a writer, but he’s also an artist, photographer, curator, and likely many other titles. A joy to know and a joy to work with.
- Ilse BrittArt Director / Photographer / StylistA multi-talented creative force, Ilse brings a beautiful, curatorial eye to her work.
- Johanna PeetOperationsJohanna is a lawyer, entrepreneur and consultant for values-driven CPG and wellness startups. She helps brands looking for help with product development, operations, and social impact strategies. We first collaborated with her on her previous company, Peet Rivko, and were smitten by her smarts & sensibility from the start.
- McManus & MorganPaperGary has been running this specialty shop since 1964, though the business has been around since 1923! It’s no surprise that he’s amassed a wealth of knowledge on all things paper. Not to mention, his level of customer service is simply unmatched.
- No Point PencilsCustom pencilsThe best in the biz! Tiffanie and Tom are simply stellar humans and have custom pencil printing down to a T (x2).
- Paul GodfreySIGN PAINTINGPaul came by recommendation from one of our clients. All we had to go off was a nondescript email including only a first name and a phone number. When it comes to sourcing vendors for age-old trades, this is always promising. He holds decades of experience, and to our delight, is also so kind and generous in spirit.
- Saba JamJamSaba is an award-winning preserver based in San Francisco. She creates jams and preserves using hyper-seasonal, local fruits sourced directly from farmers. She saved us a bit of summer '21 with a beautiful Nectarine Basil jam collaboration which we gifted to our network.
- Tana GandhiPhotographyProduct photographer extraordinaire, Tana Gandhi, is one of the nicest, most fun people to work alongside. Not only is she well-organized and efficient, her years of experience bring an ease and confidence to every shoot.
- Ye Rin MokPhotographyWhen it comes to the word “chill,” we may mirror the same feelings David Sedaris has towards “awesome.” That aside, Ye Rin really is just, so chill. You could easily be intimidated by the impressive roster of people and interiors she’s photographed over the years, but her relaxed demeanor will put you at ease. Her work is artful and effortless, and we feel so lucky to know her.